Over 2,500 screens across Australia
A GP’s waiting room is a trusted environment to tailor marketing creative and drive brand awareness when consumers are receptive to your message.
- Network of 2,500 screens in medical waiting & staff rooms.
- Large, digital high resolution screens.
- Blend of engaging content including, news, health, entertainment, weather and advertising.
- Reach communities at the point of care.
- Health, well-being and lifestyle relevant.
Why Medical Centres
- Defined and certified demographics.
- Captive audience with long dwell times.
- Trusted environment access to GP’s
- Minimal distraction or competitive activity.
- Reach all or some of our audience.
- Use data to tailor content at the practice level.
- Reach CALD communities in multiple languages.
Rich and engaging content delivered to a captive audience.
High dwell time delivers a captive audience, who are time rich and activity poor – within a targeted and trusted environment.
86% of the population visits a GP each year. Broadcast has the power to influence advertisers target demographic.
The Medical Media loop format serves an advertisers message 3 x in every half hour period or 48 x every day.
Proven Engagement Data
% of population who visit a GP each year
% who visit a pharmacy after seeing GP
Female national audience
Male national audience
Main grocery buyers
Measurable results for your advertising dollar.
- Reach a large audience while patients wait
- Target your message to increase sales of a product or service
- Quality content designed by a creative team
- Cost effective and customised messaging
Find out what our
customers have to say
“Their attention to detail has been outstanding! We are really excited at TRENZ Resort Wear that we will have a very creative ad running on a wide screen at Figtree Grove medical centre. Thanks to Medical Media who have done a wonderful job in getting it up and running.”Wendi LeighOwner, TRENZ Resort Wear
“Medical Media has been such a useful tool. We utilise Medical Media to promote our in-house activities, our amended opening hours and any notices we want our patients to know about. ”Dr Pauline VunipolaTharawal Aboriginal Corporation
“Advertising with Medical Media has been an invaluable marketing and communications experience for Quest for Life. Having multiple creative executions enabled us to deliver three clear and concise messages appealing to different target audiences.”Vicki MillerOperations Manager, Quest for Life
“Advertising with Medical Media was an easy process with great flexibility and we did see results from our campaign compared to similar medical centre advertising with another provider.”Mark SaundersonHomestyle Aged Care Services
“It was a pleasure to partner with Medical Media to increase our brand awareness to our exact target audience. Their knowledge of the broader GP market was fantastic and their delivery of service was exceptional. During our campaign, we saw an uplift of 92% in online signups.”Theo AntonopoulosMedAdvisor
“Advertising with Medical Media was an easy process with great flexibility and we did see results from our campaign compared to similar medical centre advertising with another provider.”Mark Saunderson - Admissions CoordinatorHomestyle Aged Care Services